Plex is a gift from God for those who are having difficulty managing their media files and who want to access it from different devices. In the present where everyone has their choice of TV shows, movies and other forms of entertainment, with the vast array of options available to our arsenal, it rarely gets complicated to manage these files. Plex provides an effective solution to this issue, it lets you choose options so that you can access your media files from any device that is compatible, without the need of transferring these files every time you need to access them.
To access these files it is necessary to create an Plex server, and then connect to a Plex client for your phone, TV or devices. This article will help you do you connect you Plex clients to your Plex account. On smartphones, it is simple to connect, but for TVs, you have to complete extra steps. This article will assist you to connect plex to your TV using plex.tv link.
How do you connect Plex to TV
To connect Plex to TV simply means to permit you Smart TV to have access to view all your contents stored in Plex. Plex server. However, in order to do this you first need to download the application. After downloading the app first, you need to log in and receive the activation key.
Linking Multiple Devices with Plex Television Account
Plex application lets you connect or link 15 devices to Your Plex account. In order to access media using your Plex application, you need to connect each device to your Plex account. You are not able to connect over 15 different devices with your account. But, you can delete one device from your account and add any new device you want to add onto your Plex account.
How to install Plex Tv on your Smart Tv:
It is imperative to confirm that your TV has access to the Internet. Then boot up your TV with a smart connection.
· Browse to the content store and then select the main menu option of your Smart TV. Also, you can select My Apps through the TV remote. You can then begin to gain an account in the app store.
· Need to navigate the upper-right of the Content store to locate the search . There you can put the channel name and search for it.
· When using the remote, the user can type "Plex" in the search bar. At that time, it will pop up below.
· After pressing the down button of the remote will prompt you to select the "Plex"
· After that, you'll get the install option on the left side of the TV.
· It's ready to be installed.
· After installation after the installation, it will be visible within the main menus of the TV.
If you click onto it, it'll connect you to the Plex Media Server. If you have followed these steps, if you are facing an additional issue, you should visit the website Plex.tv/link.
How to activate plex.tv/link on Your Smart TV.
Before proceeding with this Just check that you have your Plex server is working and that you have created an account on Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
These steps allow you to connect your big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV as well as Apple TV, etc. As you know typing your password on these devices can be difficult. To help you avoid the pain of typing your Password on such devices Plex and other similar services like YouTube employ this 4-character login code to sign in to your account.
· On your TV choose the Sign In Option on screen/
· In the next few minutes, you will be seeing a four-character code on your TV's screen. It is this code we will use to sign in.
· Go to https://plex.tv/link on your computer or Smartphone. Input your Plex account information on this page , and then log in into it.
· After you have logged in, it will prompt you to enter the 4-character code. You will see this directly on the TV Screen. Enter the code and click the submit button.
· Once you are done with the 4 steps. The Plex app on TV should refresh itself and will be linked with the account. This may take a few seconds.
Download Plex to your TV
· To download Plex onto on your Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
· From your Smart TV Home Screen, simply visit the Smart TV Apps Store.
· On your Smart TV Apps Store, select the search icon and look up the Plex application.
· Once the app is found then click on the app and download it.
· The app will be installed.
Once the app is installed, it will appear as Plex in the Apps list.
To activate Plex on TV
After downloading and installing your Plex Media App Following installation and downloading, the next step is linking Plex to your TV. To do this, just:
Launch the already installed Plex app.
· Once you have launched the application, you'll be issued an activation key. It is four-digit verification code that is issued to you by Plex server.
· Just note down this code and go to plex.tv/link on your mobile device or PC.
· On the website, enter the four-digit code and click "Activate"
· Your server will be evaluated. After being reviewed, you will receive activation and will be able to access Plex Media content on your Smart TV.
Don't be apprehensive about how to fix Plex TV that isn't working on Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs based on Tizen or WebOS.
A Plex TV Link Link:
Following the installation of the Plex TV application After that, you need to open the app and then sign into the Plex account. After you have logged into the https //plex.tv/link account, you'll discover a link on the screen that follows. Copy this link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
To access the channel, visit plex.tv/link with your mobile device or your personal computer. On this page, you'll see a login screen. It is important to log in to your Plex account using your account credentials.
Registration of to the Link Code and Activation:
After logging in to your account on plex.tv/link there will be an active page. On the page, you'll need enter the link's number on the space available and click the Continue button. The process of activation is complete right now, and you can begin streaming Plex TV on your device.